To add a Bondora account to Peercasso, you need a Bondora API-token. This token will grant Peercasso access to your Bondora data. To request the API-token you need to follow these steps:
(Note: If you have previously requested the API-token and just want to refresh it, you can skip directly to step 5)
- Go to: https://api.bondora.com/login
- Login with your Bondora credentials.
- Once logged in, go to: https://api.bondora.com/Application/Create
- Fill in the form as follows and click on “Create Application”:
Application Name: peercasso
Homepage URL: https://www.peercasso.com
Application Description: peercasso client
Authorization callback: https://www.peercasso.com/oauth
- Now go to: https://api.bondora.com/Application (if you didn’t get redirected there automatically)
- There should be a table on this page (as in the following picture) with a “peercasso”-entry. If not, wait a few seconds and refresh the page.
- Click the orange button “Generate non-expiring token” and confirm the dialog (“Are you sure?”) with “Ok”
- Now the API-token will be displayed. In this example it is the character string that starts with “NDQm” (highlighted by the red arrow in the screenshot).
- Create a new Bondora-account in Peercasso and copy the API-token to the corresponding input text-field.
Important: The API-token has to be kept confidential, as it grants far-ranging access to your Bondora account.